Monday, March 23, 2009

Cluttered

No I am not talking about my room here.
My head, it is too cluttered with thoughts. So many things to work on, so many results uncertain, so many deadlines to meet.
I need some peace in the chaos.
Feel like running to the Himalayas away from the insanity at times, but have to stay and fight it out.
You get it, spring break is over and the Monday has started with a jolt, taking time to get used to the rhythm and the buzz and the pace of work.
Submitted my worst assignment ever today, due to procrastination till the very last second. Thank god he lets us drop two homework scores.
A particularly annoying classmate to handle whose interference level I just can't take, and who shamelessly ignores the fact I am ignoring him.
And cooking turn today as well. And work. And project work. And meetings and readings.
Will stop ranting and start working.

No comments: