Friday, March 20, 2009

Getting in the flow

How many blog posts does it take to get into the flow of blogging?
Seth says 2000.
I don't know I am not near the 2000 mark by a far shot. But I do know that there are days when you don't feel like writing and don't blog.
All in all it does take considerable time to be consistent. But the more I blog the more it grows on me, the more the day feels complete when I do.
Pretty interesting when you start blogging enthusiastically then a time period comes when you are plain bored of it and you abandon this crazy activity. It all depends if and when you feel like coming back to blogging. If you do, your blog flourishes.
Most bloggers I have seen have abandoned their blog within the first ten posts.
If you make it beyond the ten, you are here to stay!!

No comments: