Monday, February 2, 2009

"Finding Nemo"

Well, I have promised myself to be more regular with my blog. Not because it took considerable time to retrieve it( I had nearly forgotten the URL), but because its nice to have a place where you can pen your thoughts. That way they don't stay in you head too much.
Anyway this new year has been good so far, my classes have started and today was an OK day. I wish my work will make me feel more stimulated, so I have been thinking of starting a student organisation of my own for quite some time now. It will be a student chapter on Kiva, an organisation I love for the work they do.
My problem right now is finding intelligent volunteers as the core group of the organisation. An out of box thinker. Someone who's voice I will respect. I have found one, he took some time getting convinced about the idea. I have another person in mind whom I will talk with tomorrow.
This search is driving me crazy, all I think about when I see new people is judging whether they will be good for the organization. I hope to kick start this in two weeks, 3 core members will be more than enough.
Talent is aways in demand, even in the worst of economies.

No comments: