Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A tribute

It is always important to take advice from the right people. Being the unsocial person I am here, I am glad to be in contact with few but important people who respond graciously to my bizarre queries. The few important people in US:
1. Amaresh bhaiya: I take his advice so seriously that I actually write it down. On the personal front, family friends but professionally a successful data analyst( at least that's what I think he does in Diamond). Who somehow understands how I hate technical stuff and like business stuff but I am in a sort of technical field. My constant encouraging email replier to my grumbles, idiotic queries and even book recommendations. Inspiring and irreplaceable( is that a word?).
2. Sujeev: The only senior I know of who managed to get funding while doing masters in the industrial department. Encourages me to take the toughest courses so that I learn, his advice has always always worked for me. If I am taking a 4th course or maybe extra work he always assures me its manageable.
3. Vidhi: A med school student, unfortunately far away in Dallas. My patient and rational sounding board for my crazy depressions/ ideas at times. The most rational person I have met, ever. Fun, brilliant and thankfully talks less than me.

PS1: For all the important people in India, will write one tomorrow.

1 comment:

vinita said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.